Golf Course Slide Show
Clay Center Country Club2013.jpg
Mariah Hils GC.jpg
Clay Center Country Club.jpg
Professional Turf Products, a large southwest distributor of Toro, and Club Car equipment and parts, is seeking experienced large grounds and golf turf equipment Service Technicians and Mobile Service Technicians. We have immediate openings in our KANSAS location for experienced Service and Mobile Technicians; other offices include Euless, Houston, San Antonio and Tulsa, OK.
Responsible for diagnosing problems and performing standard mechanical repairs in a shop environment on customer’s equipment including turf and golf equipment, engines, engine components and subassemblies.
* Accurately troubleshoot and diagnose standard problems with customer's equipment.
* Identify and order parts necessary to complete repairs and routine maintenance.
* Perform standard repairs on customer's equipment. Replace parts and equipment as necessary.
* Perform routine maintenance on equipment according to established guidelines and schedules.
* Complete all work orders and time sheets in a legible, accurate and timely manner.
* Provide assistance to more senior level Shop Technicians on larger jobs.
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
* Perform all work in accordance with established quality standards and safety procedures.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and/or two to four years related experience
* The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
* Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
* Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
* Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
* Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Basic computer navigation and utilization skills required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) preferred. Ability to utilize laptop computers and portable diagnostic tools required.
We offer a competitive pay rate with opportunity for incentive pay along with an excellent benefit package that includes a company matched 401K program, medical, dental, vision, prescription drug program and paid vacation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.